Now measure your blood oxygen level and pulse rate at the comfort of your home. Introducing Vitalixo™, a portable, painless and accurate device to check oxygen saturation without any cord or monitor.
With a clip-like design and an in-built OLED screen, Vitalixo™ makes it very easy to check your pulse and SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation). Insufficient oxygen can cause a range of adverse health conditions including chest pain, shortness of breath and increased heart rate.
Ideal for both adults and elderly people dealing with cardiac and pulmonary problems, Vitalixo™ provides a convenient measurement and display of your health vitals on its screen. So, you can keep a check on your health any time and anywhere!
- Precise and Consistent: Vitalixo™ emits small light beams that go through fingertips and records the oxygen saturation and heart rate accurately, without using any professional and expensive equipment.
- Compatible and Quick: Vitalixo™ fits all fingers, be it kids, adults or elderly. As soon as you clip your finger inside, it starts working and displays the data in less than ten seconds. Always keep your finger in a stationary position while using it for quick and accurate readings.
- Rotatable Bright Display: This digital fingertip pulse oximeter features a rotatable, 4-directional display, allowing you to view your results in any direction. The OLED screen is bright enough to show the readings in even bright daylight.
- Smart Power Consumption: Vitalixo™ automatically shuts off after 8 seconds of inactivity. Powered with 2 AAA batteries, it requires no messy charging cables, just two batteries will do.
- Portable Device with Alarm Function: Vitalixo™ comes in a small travel pouch that protects it from scratches and accidental drops. It features an alarm to warn you when your vitals are beyond set limits and notifies you.
- Designed for Home Use, Exercise or Travel: Vitalixo™ is handy for detecting vital signs. You can use it at home or while traveling to control your oxygen level. You can also use it before or after a workout, running, hiking, cycling, etc.